Great Father Qualities My Father Love me he is My Super Man.

Great Father Qualities My Father Love me he is My Super Man.

Do you Know I love My father why i call him My Super Man Because My Father is my Super man he have much more love Feeling for me and my family. My Father is Real Hero of My life. I do not know the Historical Hero nor the films Stars the Only one and only My father who teach me in such a way that i Have no way to love her. Love you Dad you are My Super man you are my Great Success Story and I thing You will make me Perfect. 

A father is the head of the family. And the status of the father is always consider much perfect and ideal for the child. Every child find their hero in the role of the father. I love the quote about the father “ father is the first love of the daughter and the first hero of the son”. We can say that the father status have many of the responsibility



I am a Success Story of My Father and He is My Super The Secret of Love. 

I am a Success Story of My Father and He is My Super The Secret of Love. 



A father has the responsibility of earning and feed the family and majority of the time spend out of the house yet the children idealize the role of the father. I want to share my father and my relation

وہ مجھ کو اکثر کہتا تھا کہ میں صرف ماں ماں ہیی کیوں کرتا ہوں کیا باپ زندگی میں اہمیت کا حامل نہیں ہوتا یا اسلام باپ کے بارے میں کچھ نیہں کہتا تو حضور والا اس ایک شخص نے مجھے لکھنے پر مجبور کر دیا ہے کہ میں اس عظیم شخصیت کے بارے بیان کروں ۔ میں بس اتنا کہوں گا کہ وہ میرے سپر مین ہیں اور میں ان سے بہت محبت کرتا ہوں اگرآپ ان کی اہمیت جاننا چاہتے ہیں تو میں انتا کہوں گا
"ان کے بغیر زندگی اندھیر ہی چاہیے پوری دنیا روشن ہو" خدا سے دعا گو ہوں کہ آپ سب کو والد کی محبت نصیب ہو آمین


1. My father is a Super man because he love me.

As I say that father is the first love of the daughter. My father loves me a lot he did all the deed and does much effort to put the single smile on my face. I learn and his personality teaches me the meaning of the love. Due to my father personality I learn what love is and the love makes the relationship more valuable and precious. My father loves me very much

2. I love my father because he love my Family.

The status of father has many of the responsibility. The responsibility of earning and feed the family, the responsibility to protect and save from the difficulties is the role of the father. Beside his tough duties my father never fed up, he always love my family and protect them in every field of the life. His way teach me that we should be a brave man having the many skills

3. I love my dad because he spend time with us.

Children’s are always treasure for the parents. Child are always very valuable for the parents. My father have much tough routine and it is hard for him to get time for us but he always successful to make time for us. He always spend his free time with us. He likes to listen our problems, our success stories and the sad news of our failure. He always teach us how to deal with hard time

He is my super man because i love his personality because mostly time he spend with us and i think a father must be like that. 


یا د رکھیں اگر آپ ان کو وقت نیہں دیں گے اگر آپ ان کو نیہں سنیں گے تو وہ اپنے آپ کوکسی اور کے سامنے بیان کریں گے میرے خیا ل میں آپ یہ کبھی بھی پسند نیہں کریں گے تو ان کو وقت دیجیے تاکہ وہ اپنے آپ کو صر ف آپ کے سامنے بیان کرنا سیکھیں۔ 
کاش ہم یہ کرنے والے بن جائیں 
وہ سب جو ایسا نیہں کرتے ان کے بچوں کے درد کو صرف میں سمجھ سکتا ہوں تو پلیز پلیز بس کیجیے اپنے بچوں کو وقت دینجیے ! اس سے پہلے کہ بہت دیر ہو جاوے 


4. I love my papa because he care our Health in all ways.

Parents are always very careful about the health and the health issues. They take the advance steps to save us from the health complication. He always try to add such food in our diet which give us courage to fight with the changes of the weather and build the ability to face the health issues. He take extra care of our health in all the way.

5. He is a man who tell me about all the world.

My father is an ideal personality. He always shares his stories and the daily routine with us. His sharing of the daily routine and success story have meaning to teach us the unconscious’s lesson that we can understand the world. We can understand the face of the world. We have the idea how to deal the cruel world and get experience with the success stories and the failure tale of my dad

6. My father is a great man because he is very kind to us.

Kindness speaks loud. A well said that kind act is always understood by the deaf or the blind. Kindness is always felt by the animals. Kindness is always very respectful act to show the love and the importance for the one’s life. My father is very kind and generous to us in our life. My father is very great man beside the hard routine he is always kind to us and solve our problem with kindness۔

A father must be kind man so that his kids share every thing with him. Other wise the gape between father and kids is so high that they never like to be maintain it. So be a Kind father so that you child must be your Friends and they will share these habits in their own generation. 

7. My super man is very wise and he teach me lesson of Trust.

Men’s life is move around the outside of the house. He have many of the experience regarding the world. It is not necessary that all the experiences are good or all the experiences are bad. My father is very wise man he learn many of the lesson from the life through the experiences. He shares his experiences with us so we also learn from their experience and he teach us how to trust in our ability and kill

8. Being a girl he teach me how to answer NO in bad conditions.

A man knew the up and down of life. He saw the society cruel face from very near. A father always tries to save his family from every danger or difficulties. A father knew that how to deal in the bad condition. My father is the super dad, he always teach me the lesson which is very useful for me as a girl. He taught me how to deal the bad condition and how to deal all the worst condition in better way. 

My father teach me the art of saying No. Do you know this is best lesson of life mostly people do not know the art of saying no even they are right place. But my Father teach me the answer of Saying no. Let make them strong in this view. 


9. My father is my Best teacher he love my Education passion.

Education is very important for the children. Education always plays an important role in the personality making. My father always guides me in my studies. He always proves best whenever I need suggestion whenever I need guideline. He always passionate regarding my studies. A true saying is this exam dates are always remember by him. Usually he reminds about my exam or test

10. My father Attitude is best Positive role model for me.

A father role is always a role model. Every child want to have the personality like one’s father no matter one is girl or boy. My father has the positive attitude. He always stay positive and give the lesson of have positive thought no matter the situation is hard or give the negative role. Always stay positive and keep your aim high so it will give you the hope of success

He always have a good and positive attitude so i love my papa and he never show bad attitude and looking smart in those abilities which he never have. A real man with Real Qualities is a good man. I love my father He is my Super man. 



Important tips For Being a Good Father. 

Before marriage i Found all those responsibilities which comes on my side after i be a father. I know what i have to know so If you are still searching Good Father Qualities let me Explain in Top 10 Qualities that a father must have. 

In all Qualitative and Motivational books i read about parents love to find their kids as most Best children in the world would you ever thing what your kids love to find in your personality. NO, They like to find  these things forever. let Read and Show that you are the best Father in the World.  



  • 11. My superman understand my problems and understand me.
  • 12. My father know my feelings and emotions in all the ways.
  • 13. My super man is very supportive in all the way.
My father is my super father. I always like to share my all the problems with my father. I knew that only my father understand my condition and my problem. My father will give me the best solution of my problem. He always understands my condition and help me and get me out from the hard time. His way of solving the problems is very effective and gives me lesson how to deal the life. I am very close to my father since my childhood. My father is always a super model for me. I feel very easy to share my problems and my flaws with my father. My father is my best friend. My father knew me very well. He guide me and tries to help me according to my nature. He adopt the way which never disturb my emotion and feeling. My father knew myself more than me


My father is very supportive for me. He is always support me in every field of life. He encourage me in all the aspect of the life. My father always support me in my studies , in my assignment, in the selection of the subjects, he always support me when everyone is against my wish and desire. He show the trust in my ability and always support me

Family Gaps Create Problems Let Remove it.

Good Father is a Good Friend. We use our Relation power as a power not as a loving part. I said my Brother You are little than me so respect me what the hell is this , Can i Pay respect to get Respect. So same as a Father and Child Relation. When a Father said he is a father a baby think that May be this is a Power which he is Using let Share love and be a good father. 

As I write before that me and my father is best friends. I can share my all of the problems with my father. I can discuss all the difficulties with my father. I have a lot of frankness with my father. I discuss my daily routine with my father. I discuss my studies, my wishes my success, my failure and my inspiration with my father. I never fell hesitation when I have some problem I go to my father and tell him about the problem



I want to be a Good Father what i have to do:

Am not a  good father and i want to be a good One Can you help me.  This is Good for you let know the Best Qualities in the end what a Good Father Must Be Present in a Good way to show that he is a Good father.

Here are Some Final Findings for you let read and Show to get Batter Response. here it is :

A Good Father always support me and encourage when i need it.


My father always tries his best to support me in every field of the life. He always support me and show the courage in me when everyone is against. He never against my view. Whenever I want something and some courage I go to my super father and tell him the condition and I really feel proud to write that he never refuse me in fact when I am losing the hope he is the person who give me inspiration

A good Father love and I can't explain Really He is Great man

I really feel proud to write or share my blessing with you that my father rally loves me which is not possible to explain in the word and it is useless to gather the world. No word explains the relationship of my and my father. My father is a great man and he is not a best father in the world but he is also a very best human in the world. He always help others and teach me to help others

A Good Father also accept choices and changes what children love

My father always a supportive man. He always accepts my choice. He gives me the ways how can I make the improvement in my choice. How can my choice be more effective? He always proves himself a great father. He always respects my choice and accepts it. He never urge when I am wrong. He believes to give the lesson instead of the urge and really his way of giving the lesson is very effective

 He give me space to share my problem like a good friend.

My father is my best friend. He knew how to handle my nature. He always give me space and time that I bring my problems to him and tell him about my difficulties and the worries. He never imposes his ideas or personality over me. He is one of the my best friend. He is the friend who is always helpful in all condition of the life. He is really a very good friend

He never act out of anger like a boy friend No way !

My father is really a good example of the kind personality. As I experience that man are short temper personalities. But father is not short temperament. he is always very frankly. He never get angry on my mistake. No matter what sort of mistake I commit. A great relation with the man is the father and daughter relation is the best relation. I really love this relation

Good Father lead by Good examples of life do you have such great Father.


My father has great personality. He teach me by giving the practical examples instead of the giving me the examples of the words. Well it is always effective to do the practice as compare to the word. I really wish that the entire daughter have the father as I am blessed with the super father. My father makes my life and teaches the lesson how to make my life a successful life


Final Words:
اپنے بچوں پر آج انوسٹ کیجیے تاکہ وہ کل آپ کی خدمت کر سکیں ۔ انیہں اچھی تعلیم دیجئے کیونکہ تعلیم کبھی ضائیع نیہں ہوتی اور سب سے بڑھ کر آپ جتنے اچھے ادارے کا انتخاب کریں گے وہ اتنا نکھر کر سامنے آئیں گے۔ خود پر مارشل لا لگا لیجیے اپنی ضروریا ت کم کر لیجیے لیکن اپنے بچوں کو اچھا مستقبل دیجیے ۔ بس میرے خیال میں آپ سے اچھا کوئی نیہں ہوگا۔ تو کیا آپ تیار ہیں اگر ہاں تو خدا سے قوی امید زندہ رکھ لیں کہ آپ کو اس کا اچھا صلہ ضرور ملے گا شکریہ مجھے امید اہے اپنی رائے ضرور دیں گے ۔ مجھے آپ کمنٹس کیجیے آپ کے وزٹ کرنے کا شکریہ